Monday, February 12, 2007

Updates: Writing and Reading

On the writing front, I just finished getting beta feedback on “About to Sin III” That’s going very well! Still no ETA on “Full Circle”, that’s in the hands of the art department. I’m amazed at how much interest there is in this book and I’m utterly honored that you guys want it so badly. If I could release it right this second I would. “Tainted Past” and “Selling Foxx” are still in the editing phase.

On the reading front, I just picked up The_Legacy by Kay Derwydd. That title now has the honor as being the first e-book I have ever purchase. It was a really simple process, I used my paypal account (first purchase via paypal too).

I practically worship Kay’s writing and I’m certain I’ll love this book, but once I’m done reading it, I’ll let you know how it is.

No comments: