Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Prince and Pauper

*blink* *blink* *blink*

This site exists? Millionaire Singles need an online dating site apparently. Guess things are little dry at the yacht club. Well, now, I’ve seen everything. The cynic in me wants to know how they verify the financial information. The writer in me squeals with joy.

This site is a plotbunny waiting to be born. Begging to be born. Pleading and whining to be born. Do you feel it nibbling? A nice prince and pauper romance just dying to be written.

This is neat. They have online_dating_tips. That’s pretty cool. It’s right inside their FAQ. I’m a bit shocked, actually, I thought online dating sites were all about making money, but this makes me think these guys actually care. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t begrudge online dating sites, but most of them seem pretty cheesy. This one doesn’t. The site looks clean and doesn’t have all of that fluffed-up campy romance stuff all over the place.

Perfect for a prince and pauper meeting. So, any of you gonna write it or am I?

No comments: