Thursday, February 08, 2007

Attention Information Junkies

In connection to my previous post about research, I stumbled across a new encyclopedia site.

Encyclocentral.

Although some of the articles are a little on the thin side, it has the really neat feature at the top—a browseable (is that a word?) alphabet. Oh yes, not only can you type in a search phrase, but you can, simply, browse the day away jumping from topic to topic.

Can you hear the writers of the world giggle with glee and groan from finding yet another thing to take them from their characters? Yes, well, distraction loves company and I HAD to share this with you.

While topic jumping, I came across this tidbit of information pertaining to my series, “About to Sin,” 1/6th of the world’s population is Catholic. Thank you, Encyclocentral, for giving me some ammunition to use in my story. Oh, Anand, dear, you might want to hear this…

Poor Father Daniel, he might end up needing one of these Sexual Harassment Lawyers

No comments: