Friday, February 09, 2007

Cup’s Top Ten

Cup’s Top Ten

JH Bogran ( http://www.myspace.com/jhbogran >.< Can't get the link thing to work )tagged me with a meme.

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you can't be re-tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you chose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.

1)I spent some time in Guatemala and was accused of being a nun and a doctor. To this day, I don’t know why.
2)To break writer’s block, I’ll paint my nails. It’s basically my only girly-girl habit.
3)I learned how to operate a drill press and other power tools before I learned to apply make-up or cross-stitch.
4)One part of my family history has been traced back to 1655 and I’m the only left-handed person on record.
5)I’m scared that spiders will eat my toes while I’m writing.
6)I can hold someone’s head while they vomit, but the sound of someone blowing their nose makes me ill.
7)I can’t properly function without cats in the house.
8)Legos and Construx were my favorite childhood toys.
9)I vocalize while I write.
10)I’m trying to work a coffee reference into every story I write that’s over 5k words.


And I tag...

You, you, and her, and him, and the woman in the tan shirt, the man in the black t-shrit, no, the one with the flame logo on it. Yeah, you. Oh, you've already been tagged? Hmm...and...the cute guy in glasses. Oh yeah...glasses...mmm...

No comments: