Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Shh…don’t wake the beast…

I think my writing mojo came back at 5:30 this morning. No one move. We might scare it away.

I got it back via yaoi. Ah, yaoi, how much do I love thee? Sure 75% of the stories are the same tired storylines we’ve all come to love and hate, but there’s something special about pretty men. Mmm….pretty men.

Note: I said “pretty” men. Not “handsome” men. Yaoi has “pretty” men. Sometimes painfully beautiful in ways that could never mimic reality. It’s pure fantasy through and through, but I gobble it up. And angst! OMG! Every single story contains angst even if the mangaka has to been over backwards to create it.

I don’t mind. Sure, the rare jewel that has an engaging story stands way above the rest, but…but…they’re so PRETTY!

Yaoi. My anti-block! XD

No comments: