Monday, January 08, 2007

A quick update.

The house fire: I just heard rumors that they think the dryer started the fire. Something about the electrical wires and lint. Most people don’t realized that lint can build up around the outside of the dry drum. We had a fire like about a decade ago. (Nothing was damaged except the dryer.)

Busted water pipe: Fixed. It’s so nice to be able to flush a toilet again. I hope everyone has a daddy as awesome as mine!

Abo the insulin dependent cat: Just peachy and responding well to his injections. Oddly enough, he doesn’t fight the injections and will get out attention when he’s not feeling well or if we’re a bit late on his shot.

I think that’s all the news that’s fit to print.

Oh! I tweaked my layout. I hope you like it. I think it’s easier on the eye.

No comments: