Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Full Circle released!




Full Circle is launched TODAY! 

It's true that no novel is truly finished; it's just published. My first publisher closed. I may have not received a penny in royalties (although the title did sell well), but I did get the chance to work on the title again. Freya's Bower and I did not squander that opportunity.

For those of you who read the first edition, the main story has not changed. This is a second edition of the first installment. I filled in some of the backstory, fleshed out some of the tertiary characters, clarified a few points, and tightened the writing. If you read it, I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the first edition.

For those of you who have not read it, I hope you enjoy it. Reader discretion is advised. There's sex and violence, love and hate, and life and death in the story. As one reviewer put it, I'm "brutal with [my] characters". 

Thursday night, a few of the Freya's Bower authors will be interviewed at Author's Corner.   You can call in and ask questions if you want. The interviews start at around 8:25 and I'll be interviewed at about 9:55. These times are in the Eastern time zone.

Friday, I'll be guest blogging on Four Strong Women. There will be snark and praise and even a few "Learn from My Mistakes" moments. 

And somehow I have to manage to get my tech work done. Gonna be a busy week!

No comments: