Friday, December 08, 2006

Gotta keep the lights on.

Due to the fact that my power company, net company, and local grocery stores do not accept payment in muse, there will be, occasionally, paid advertising on my blog. All opinions stated by me are just that—my opinions. The adverts will be chosen by me and written by me. Since this is a writing blog, I will do my best to relate everything to writing. Don’t think I can do it? You don’t know me very well. It’s going to be a challenge, but I like challenges. Some people call this selling out. I call it not going hungry.

Oh, you want something more official?

DISCLOSURE POLICY


This policy is valid from 08 December 2006


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts
forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of
compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or
posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not
always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products,
services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of
this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we
always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on
those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this
blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote
or other representation about a product or service should be
verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of
interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Does your head hurt from all the legal mumbo jumbo? It's your own fault. You couldn't be happy with my cute, simple, easy to read disclosure. Oh no not YOU!

No comments: