Monday, June 02, 2008

Now Available! Coming Together: With Pride

Now available!

Notice that wasn’t a coming soon?

Drum roll please…

(yep, milking this for all it’s worth)

Coming Together: With Pride is now available in print and e-book formats! This anthology, edited by Alessia Brio and published by Phaze, brings together some of today’s best erotica writers in an altruistic venture to support HIV/AIDS research.

Oh, and did I mention I donated a story for the cause? My story is “Selling Foxx” a snarky contemporary comedy. Enjoy! And, don’t forget your napkins. (That will make sense after you read the story.)

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that’s a print credit for me and a warm-fuzzy feeling that only comes with charitable work.

(P.S. I’ll update about my arm later. For now, let’s celebrate something good!)


P.P.S For those of you reading this on my blogspot or my myspace, I’ve developed some kind of nerve problem in my right arm. It’s messing with my muscle control and dexterity. We don’t know how serious it is and I’m working with doctors to sort it out.

No comments: