Friday, November 09, 2007

Publisher Closing.

LAP/Chip will be closing. This is the publisher that held Full Circle, Selling Foxx and Tainted Past. Since Selling Foxx and Tainted Past had not yet been released, I should be able to find homes for those. Full Circle...well...I'll have to find a publisher that will accept orphaned stories. For those of you who hadn't heard yet, Erotic Dreams, the publisher handling About to Sin, has closed also. I'm still working on that title and I have pretty lofty goals for it.

In the meantime, I'm wearing one of my favorite shirts. I'm going to visit Bryan and John and play some spades tonight while I cheer myself up. At least the readers haven't been left with half a story this time. Any of you who purchased Full Circle and have lost your copies, contact me. I will make sure that you get a copy and that you do not have to pay for it again.

Once I got over the initial shock of this...I'm doing all right with it. Big hugs.

No comments: