Wednesday, May 23, 2007

8 Random Things (another one)

Emily Veinglory tagged me so here we go again. I’ll try to come up with things I’ve not used before.

Drum roll…

Eight Random Things about Cupnjava

1)I know a guy who broke his arm while giving a blowjob.

2)It’s impossible for me to hide my smile when I see two men, who seem like a couple, out together in public.

3)I think James Buchanan is a right bastard for making me think of Father Daniel in leather gear and a red ball gag.

4)For the past few days, I’ve been going nuts trying to figure out how to get myself to Chicago for the 26th and 27th. It’s not going to happen and I think I might cry.

5)At a party a friend (gay and male) asked me, “Do you have a tampon?” (I asked why and he told me. Trust me, you don’t want to know.)

6)A drag queen sacrificed a hanger to help me get my keys out of my locked car.

7)Only two high school friends know I helped drag queens dress, with their coins and tuck and tape during my senior year. (Nearly every Thurs and Fri night.)

8)I feel weird holding my husband’s hand in public, because I know same-sex couples don’t have that freedom.

3 comments:

Emily Veinglory said...

I am now obsessed with both 1 & 5 and it will bother me not knowing how/why/what....

IM Cupnjava said...

It's no fun if I tell you everything. LOL!

Cup AKA Evil Bastard.

kmfrontain said...

I want to know. Why'd he want a tampon?